What We Do
Aims and Objectives
- To create an enabling environment for the women to raise their socio-economic conditions by organizing REDP's, SDI's etc.
- To increase the understanding of safety measures and safety behaviors.
- To promote consistent and correct health practices.
- To strengthen the bond among the community.
- To uplift the weaker & needy sections of society.
- To aware the rural and illiterate community regarding the facilities/ services being provided by Government agencies.
- To vanish child labour & mainstreaming of poor/ dropout children.
Our Ongoing Projects
- TI/ FSW Project from Haryana State AIDS Control Society, Panchkula.
- TI/ FSW/IDU Project from Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Chandigarh.
- Awareness Campaign for dropout school students from Chandigarh State AIDS Control Society
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programme (REDP)/ Skill Development initiative (SDI) from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development at Haryana and Punjab.
- Jannani Suvidha Yojna (JSY) and Reproductive Child Development Programme from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (New Delhi, INDIA).
- Women and child Development Programme from Ministry of Women And Child Development (New Delhi, INDIA).
- Project on Road Safety from Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (New Delhi, INDIA).
- Project on Education for Slum from HPSPP.
- Project on Child Labour from HPSPP.
- Voluntarily running 'SWADHAR' the counseling centre for society.
- Project on child labour at Brick Klins from HPSPP .